Give Back By Learning to Play an Instrument
Buy a 5-pack of Music Lessons!
Buy: Five, 30 Minute Lessons Buy: Five, 45 Minute Lessons Buy: Five, 60 Minute LessonsView Sample Gift Certificate
Purchase a 5-pack of music lessons (guitar, piano, voice, drums, bass, violin and many other instruments) and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to our New York City non-profit, MusiCan, that puts music programs for children in underprivileged neighborhoods.
You have good intentions but no idea what to give for a birthday, holiday, or other special occasions. Fortunately, you came to the right place because we have just the perfect gift — one that is creative, fun, sure to please, and smaller than a breadbox. A gift certificate!
A gift certificate can be used to introduce a new student to music or to allow an already initiated one to continue music training with our music teachers, who will come to your Manhattan or Brooklyn home.
Either click above on the gift certificate you’d like to purchase online. Or, if you’d rather talk to someone in person call 646.320.3131. You can also email us at email@example.com
Remember: the best gifts really do come in small packages!
How it works:
- Choose a five pack of 30-, 45-, or 60-minutes music lessons. For prices, click on the certificate above. You can view prices before deciding to purchase.
- Choose an instrument (piano, voice, singing, guitar, bass guitar, drums, etc.) View our full menu.
- Our highly trained — and encouraging, fun, and passionate — teachers will come to you. We offer in-home or in-office music lessons. Make sure the recipient lives within our service area (see map to the right or view our neighborhood menu.)
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to make your donation/purchase.
- Fill out the sender(s) and recipient(s) names and any message you’d like on the gift certificate.
- Presto! You’re all set. Your gift certificate will be sent immediately by email to you — and you can choose to also have it sent to your loved one by email (or you may print it yourself).
- We are here to support you. Call us at 646-320-3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org