Give Back By Learning to Play an Instrument
Buy a 5-pack of Music Lessons!
Purchase a 5-pack of music lessons (guitar, piano, voice, drums, bass, violin and many other instruments) and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to our New York City non-profit, MusiCan, that puts music programs for children in underprivileged neighborhoods.
You have good intentions but no idea what to give for a birthday, holiday, or other special occasions. Fortunately, you came to the right place because we have just the perfect gift — one that is creative, fun, sure to please, and smaller than a breadbox. A gift certificate!
A gift certificate can be used to introduce a new student to music or to allow an already initiated one to continue music training with our music teachers, who will come to your Manhattan or Brooklyn home.
Remember: the best gifts really do come in small packages!
How it works:
- Choose a five pack of 30-, 45-, or 60-minutes music lessons. For prices, click on the certificate above. You can view prices before deciding to purchase.
- Choose an instrument (piano, voice, singing, guitar, bass guitar, drums, etc.) View our full menu.
- Our highly trained — and encouraging, fun, and passionate — teachers will come to you. We offer in-home or in-office music lessons. Make sure the recipient lives within our service area (see map to the right or view our neighborhood menu.)
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to make your donation/purchase.
- Fill out the sender(s) and recipient(s) names and any message you’d like on the gift certificate.
- Presto! You’re all set. Your gift certificate will be sent immediately by email to you — and you can choose to also have it sent to your loved one by email (or you may print it yourself).
- We are here to support you. Call us at 646-320-3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org