Holiday Gift Certificates: NYC Music Lessons
(Voted Best Stocking Stuffer in NYC. Now 25 percent off. And we donate the proceeds to charity!)
You have good intentions but no idea what to give that special someone for the holidays. Fortunately, you came to the right place because we have just the perfect gift — one that is creative, fun, sure to please, and smaller than a breadbox. A gift certificate!
Whether you buy a five-pack of music lessons for 30-, 45-, or 60-minutes each, the gift certificate is a perfect present for any music lover. It can be used to introduce a new student to music or to allow an already initiated one to continue music training with our fun, inspired teachers, who will come to your Manhattan or Brooklyn home.
Best yet — when you buy a gift certificate through December 31, your entire purchase price is donated to charity. We are partners with MusiCan — a seven-year-old nonprofit that puts music programs in public schools in disadvantaged NYC neighborhoods.
Remember: the best gifts really do come in small packages!
How it works:
- Choose a five pack of 30-, 45-, or 60-minutes music lessons. For prices (including the 25 percent discount), click on the certificate above. You can view prices before deciding to purchase.
- Choose an instrument (piano, voice, singing, guitar, bass guitar, drums, etc.) View our full menu.
- Our highly trained — and encouraging, fun, and passionate — teachers will come to you. We offer in-home or in-office music lessons. Make sure the recipient lives within our service area (see map to the right or view our neighborhood menu.)
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to make your donation/purchase. We are offering 25 percent off our normal rates.
- Fill out the sender(s) and recipient(s) names and any message you’d like on the gift certificate.
- Presto! You’re all set. Your gift certificate will be sent immediately by email to you — and you can choose to also have it sent to your loved one by email (or you may print it yourself).
- We are here to support you. Call us at 646-320-3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org